[CQ-Contest] CQ Tampa - St. Pete

kr7x at comcast.net kr7x at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 19:30:33 EST 2004

Hello list:

I will be in the Tamapa - St. Pete area actually Sarasota, from the 23rd to the 30th of March. I wonder if someone could fill me in on any events or meetings that could be occuring then. A couple of 2m frequencies that the local contest addicted operators use or otherwise would be nice.

Maybe some FCG guys could fill me in. I feel your loss of "OJ" I had many e-mail conversations with him about my future relocation to the area and potential locations for stations in the area.

Any help would be appreciated. I will be on my brother-in-laws sailboat for part of the time.

Ciao and 73

Hank / KR7X
IH9P Pantelleria Island Contest Team
Tikirriki Contest Club.