[CQ-Contest] RE: Meaningful Contest Exchange

Paul Beringer ng7z at arrl.net
Fri May 7 19:57:06 EDT 2004

>Message: 11
>Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:08:22 +0100
>From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb at earthlink.net>
>Subject: [CQ-Contest] Meaningful Contest Exchange
>To: "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest at contesting.com>,	"MWA Reflector"
>	<mn-wireless-assn at yahoogroups.com>
>
>May/June NCJ, page 23 article by K6VVA.
>
>I second the motion!
>
>73, de Hans, K0HB

What an excellent idea! A more challenging exchange makes for more
meaningful contest. For us newbies, the "5nn k" is really a no brainer. I'd
like to be able to believe that what I am copying is a real number/message.
Good for the code speed too. Just as long as 1's and 9's don't degenerate
into "a" and "n". Just my two cents worth.

73 Paul NG7Z (still trying to get out of this #$%^ condo!)
---