[CQ-Contest] Question for Experienced SO2R Ops

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat May 29 17:34:13 EDT 2004

Under what circumstances do you swap the roles of your two radios -- in
other words, begin running with the S&P radio, and put the Run radio to
work S&Ping?  I'm not thinking about situations where you might run one or
two on the S&P radio in a quirky situation, but where you actually want to
change their respective roles for a period of time.  In my station, the
second radio antenna setup and power is so inferior to the first radio that
this rarely arises, but I don't know what the situation is in stations that
are more nearly "symmetrical."

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated on April 26, 2004