[CQ-Contest] Packet Cheerleaders

Tony Rogozinski tonyrogo at telegraphy.com
Fri Nov 12 20:17:46 EST 2004

So shall we encourage everyone to have all their friends and family put out
packet spots all weekend?  I am certain that something can be done to
discourage the "cheerleading" activity.  Rather than finding fault with the
attempt to find a solution maybe think about making other suggestions.

Tony   W4OI, W4AMR &  HK3KAV
       ex N7BG et al