[CQ-Contest] Another gratuitous SS-CW trick

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 11:07:29 EST 2004

--
  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

I don't think the WRTC shoot-outs can be used as a "Gold Standard" against
which to compare other contest rules.

When every other contest includes an impartial on-site referee at each
station, then we can start writing rules like "no populating your band map
with recent signals heard".

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
  "Everything not specifically prohibited is mandatory."
                                                   -W0VDI(sk)