[CQ-Contest] Single Op Unassisted - Propagation Assistance?

Tom Osborne w7why at charter.net
Wed Nov 17 21:45:42 EST 2004

I can see how  we can enforce the "do not operate on any frequency
before the contest" or "don't use any propagation assistance" rules?
I guess including a videotape with the log, of the entire contest,
scanning the entire shack, with wwv running in the background would
make sure that rule isn't violated.  Simple solution.

Tom W7WHY