[CQ-Contest] The Next BIG Step in contesting

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Nov 20 18:20:56 EST 2004

> the point? Who would be foolish enough to spend weekend watching grass
> grow or
> hams beating their brains.

You should look at my contest webcam server logs!  Lots of people
apparently find watching hams beat their brains out interesting.  You
should see the spike in webcam hits when I announce the camera is
showing the shack during a contest... the next addition will be real
time score updates, probably not for cqww cw but probably by next arrl
dx.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net