[CQ-Contest] RE: The Next BIG Step in contesting

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 09:15:41 EST 2004

No, I dont' think that works.  I usually end up editing a previous QSO
somewhere in the contest (often three or four times) based on
information I receive during the contest.  For instance, I call someone,
he dupes me, and gives me enough information to correct an
earlier callsign bust.  Or I hear a station late in the contest
and correct a check or something.  It doesn't happen often, but
it does happen.

I've had contest "wins" decided by one or two logging errors.  I
was even in an exact numerical TIE for fifth place once, so this
matters.  A lot...

73,

Mark