[CQ-Contest] Here we go again

asciibaron at comcast.net asciibaron at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 09:07:58 EST 2004

> While we're at it, let's get serious about revising this contest to
> stimulate more activity.  Make mults one per band rather than
> overall.  Wouldn't the first 5-band or 6-band sweep be something?  Allow
> one QSO per station per band, and eliminate the Sunday doldrums.

my only concern is the M's camping out on each band and working in "sequence" on each band.  how do they keep one signal on at a time if they are running???

there have already been comments about this already - the behavior could be rampant if the mults are one per band.  someone has to be the first for the 6 band sweep...

-steve
KB3KAQ