[CQ-Contest] SS Phone

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 23 09:23:48 EST 2004

Hi all,

I noticed an interesting trend last weekend. Did anyone else?

I found a lot more folk were opting into Q. It seems QRP is gaining
adherents, even among high-power stalwarts as K5ZD. I almost didn't believe
I was logging him correctly until after the contest when I saw his post on
3830.

Since I'm again authoring the report for QST, I want to explore this trend
further. If you opted into Q, particularly if you don't normally or never
have before, please drop me a line and talk a bit about why, your experience
and whether you'll do it again.

If this is your first SS, please also drop me a line and let me know how you
liked it.

73, kelly
ve4xt

"QRP is a very inefficient way to turn AC into RF" -- k9zo (perennial QRP
combatant)