[CQ-Contest] TR log question

mike dl dormann w7dra at juno.com
Mon Nov 29 22:47:05 EST 2004

i have just finished copying my hand written log into TR, and found (to
my amazement), quite a few dupes, like, how many ZK1s could you work on
40 cw?

my question:

i have made a .CBR log with the dupes included, and have the feeling that
is the way the Contest Chairman wants it.

is that true, leave in the dupes in the .CBR log?

thanks for the info

mike ZK1DRA

on cheating, or post log massaging as it has been called:

 i am just starting to see the power of TR when it comes to logging.
originally i wrote in all 559s etc not knowing TR it does it
automatically.

as i put in the calls as i received them,  TR would gently prompt me that
i did wrong (zone is supposed to be xx, and the "h" was supposed to be a
"5", the  "5" was supposed to be an "h" etc)

but i never thought much about this before the big string of cheating
comments on this list. so...........my UBN report will be big! but that
is the way it goes.