[CQ-Contest] Here we go again

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 29 22:25:31 EST 2004

> Since the 3830 report form has a check box for SO2R,
> if the summary posting would just flag those that are
> SO2R, we'd see if there really is a clear separation
> of scores, and maybe put an end to the issue of whether
> another category is needed.

My guess is that there >>almost certainly<< will be a clear separation of
scores, in the favor of those operators who have developed an additional
competitive skill.  To make a rule change to neutralize that acquired skill
would be an absolute travesty of the sport of radio contesting.

73, de Hans, K0HB