[CQ-Contest] CQWW single band entry plus check log.

Favieres RC f6kcp at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 28 01:55:25 EDT 2004

Hi,
I'm looking to do a single band entry in the cqww ssb.
But I will also be working stations on other bands (DXCC chasing / giving points away etc..)
How should I enter my log(s).
One 'proper' log for my single band entry and another check log ?
Will the robot accept 2 logs , I do not think so.

I get no reply from questions(at)cqww.com.   (at) = @

Can anyone help please.
Please reply direct to 'F6KCP(at)yahoo.fr'   (at) = @
Thanks