[CQ-Contest] recommendation for "quiet" computer monitor

Robert Katz rob.katz at thelegacycenter.com
Thu Sep 2 19:28:26 EDT 2004

A while back I asked for recommendations for a quiet computer
monitor, and I want to summarize what I found out.  Many people
recommended LCD monitors to solve the problem -- nobody had any
complaints about them.  Some CRT monitors that people recommended
were the 21" KDS and the Envision 710.  I ended up going for a
generic, 15" LCD monitor.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

73,
   Rob, KA1ARB