[CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones On Sale

Anthony DeBiasi K2SG at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 14:08:15 EDT 2005

For those of you who might be looking for a good set of wireless headphones I highly recommend the Sennheiser model 120.  I have tried 3 or 4 different makes and models over the past few years and found the Sennheiser to have the best in range, sound and overall quality.  I just received a flyer from J&R Computer World  www.JR.com who happens to have them on sale.  They are on sale for $59.99, I have seen them sold for as much as $150.  Radio Shack has a variety of units available from $39.99 up to $100+ but none came close in range or overall quality.

My only interest is to save you a few dollars if you happen to be interested in a quality set of wireless headphones.

..Tony K2SG