[CQ-Contest] LOTW DXCC

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Tue Apr 19 08:50:14 EDT 2005

It takes much more then 2 minutes to upload to LOTW. At least for
those who lives outside of the USA. It involves sending photocopies
of the licence and passport by snail mail and then downloading
software, getting key, preserving key for one year, not forgetting to
renew it etc. I think we Hams deserve to be trusted.  Until the
attitude change I will keep uploading  8Q7DV expedition logs to
dx.qsl.net where everyone can check them. It is just hobby.

73, Igor UA9CDC