[CQ-Contest] web site updates

W7TMT w7tmt at dayshaw.net
Sun Apr 24 23:41:15 EDT 2005

David,

As I said in the note section of the 160 QSL I sent you "Thanks for a
really great Web site". I and many others appreciate the effort you go
through to post the numerous links and the summaries of the various
questions you ask on the reflectors and other sources of info. For us
little guys much of that stuff is beyond anything we will ever need.
However, buried in all of those links and threads are gems and jewels
that are very important in helping us eek out whatever little bit of
improvement we can get from our limited situations.

Thanks again for being so willing to share what you learn and the
sources as well. Your efforts represent what the "spirit" of this
hobby/service is supposed to be about.

73
Patrick
W7TMT