[CQ-Contest] Dayton Forum Rooms, etc.

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 10:32:12 EDT 2005

Let's not blame ARRL (or Heil) for the Hamvention's assignment of
DX and Contest Forums to tiny room 4 rather than the traditional
large Room 1! Remember that this first happened last year: no
ARRL Convention, no Heil "Hall of Audio", no explanation: just
move the largest Forum audiences into a small room!

It's great that the Contest Forum has been able to relocate to the
Crowne Plaza - I certainly hope the Hamvention will be paying the
cost of renting that room, in some form or another.

Now I'm hoping that an announcement of the same move of the DX
Forum from Room 4 to the Crowne Plaza is forthcoming!

73,

Jeff Maass  K8ND