[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB. Mathematics

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 10:43:41 EDT 2005

I was distressed when looking through the PJ2T UBN for
a CQWW CW to find that we lost two P4 QSOs on 160 meters
when the operator typed the letter "O" (Oh) instead of
the digit "0" (zero) in the "P40" prefixes.

A stupid, very hard-to-find typo that a human log checker
would never find/penalize, but which the computerized
log checking finds and penalizes with mechanized glee!

73,  Jeff K8ND