[CQ-Contest] Anyone using the EZMaster by Ham Radio Solutions?

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) afrugoli at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 14:43:33 EDT 2005

I currently use WriteLog with the W5XD multi-keyer and would like to
upgrade my SO2R interface box.  It seems that the EZMaster is sortof the
top of the line, and supports all it's functions through a single USB port
(whichwould be handy for me since I'll probably be using a laptop as my
main station computer in the near future).  Unfortunatly, I don't see
much information about it on reflectors or the internet other than the
hamradiosolutions.com website.  Anybody have "in the field" info on this
new box?

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO

--