[CQ-Contest] Contest Support

Michal Horecky Michal_Horecky at foreign.gov.sk
Wed Aug 3 16:31:14 EDT 2005

Hi

What CQ did to me is that two years ago I joined the contest from Iraq as
YI9X and I fininished 2nd in the world on 15m. Of course I didn't see the
result before my award came and I was really suspicious how some 9A station
could beat with twice more points then me from unique location and with EU
contacts worth of 3 points. And when award came to me it was written there:
1st in Iraq ... isn't that stupid ??? ... I would reather prefer 2nd in
World ... I think that because of such behavor the number of contestants
will decrease.

73 Mike OM2DX