[CQ-Contest] Contest Support

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 09:48:13 EDT 2005

Yes Art,
You should stop participate.
You are worried too much. :L)
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Art RX9TX <rx9tx at qrz.ru> wrote:
Hello Kelly,

Thursday, August 4, 2005 Kelly Taylor wrote to Andrei Nevis:

KT> If you're not enjoying a contest because you're worried how long it will
KT> take to get your certificate, or how much you'd like to see the results but
KT> you're too cheap to support the sponsor of the contest (even if it means
KT> buying one single friggin' copy of a magazine), then perhaps contesting
KT> isn't for you.

I can't buy that single sopy here, and I wouldn't want to buy it to
know my results in internet era, as well as I wouldn't want to pay for
membership in various national amateur organizations to be able to see
expanded results like in case of ARRL-sponsored contests, then what,
should I stop entering CQ and ARRL sponsored contests, is that what
you're saying?

--
73...Art RX9TX 04-Aug-05 11:24 UTC

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." (Confucious)