[CQ-Contest] Contest Support

Robert Shapiro Robert_Shapiro at cox.net
Sun Aug 7 10:16:59 EDT 2005

Mal, I think you're going to be on a bandwagon with very few
passengers.  While I had one problem several years ago with getting a
certificate from CQ in any kind of a timely manner, CQWW DX to most folks
and myself is the premiere contest and I still participate with much joy
those two weekends each fall.  A group of outstanding individuals do their
best job each year to perform the log checking and other related tasks that
take place in the background.  Like others have said, if you wish to fix
it, then volunteer to provide some sort of assistance.  Otherwise, let's
please move on to another topic!

73, Rob  ND3A

P.S.  I almost let my subscription to CQ lapse due to a hectic work
schedule (shame on me).  I not only renewed it, but also subscribed to CQ
VHF with my renewal of VHF+ participation.