[CQ-Contest] Most interesting band

John Geiger ne0p at lcisp.com
Wed Aug 24 01:07:59 EDT 2005

Here is a topic for the list that I haven't seen covered here before:  What do you consider to be the most interesting HF band propagationwise?

For me, it is 15 meters, although there isn't much propagation there right now.  Some of the time it acts like 10 meters, other times it acts like 20 meters.  And you never know what surprise you will find on it, like working XW0X at 2:30pm local time in the 2002 ARRL DX SSB test, or 9V1JA at 10:30am local during June, 2001.

73s John NE0P