[CQ-Contest] FT-1000D

KE5CTY Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 25 09:57:35 EDT 2005

Well so much for selling my station for a 1000D I have it
on good authority that just ain't gonna happen with what
I've got.

Wishful thinking I guess. At least we have a nice group
now for the rig and maybe we will all learn something from
it.

73 fer nw,
Bob
KE5CTY (old calls WB5ZQU - WY5L)
10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
http://www.qsl.net/ke5cty/
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.

KE5CTY Bob
> Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:54 PM
> To: cq-contest at contesting.com
> Subject: [CQ-Contest] FT-1000D
>

> Hi fellows:
>
> Since I am looking at selling my entire Ham Station in
> order to buy a FT-1000D I posted a question to the only
> group I knew who might know anything about the rig.
>
> I asked the FT1000MP group if anyone knew of a group for
> the 1000D.
>
> Hans Remeeus (PA1HR) http://www.remeeus.nl came back
with
> a reply of "no think I should start one" and I said yes
> let's do it.
>
> So to all those interested as of today there is a *very*

> moderated group for the 1000D (all first posts are
reviewed