[CQ-Contest] CQ 2005 Contest Survey

jukka.klemola@nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Fri Aug 26 02:14:58 EDT 2005

Yes, the logging mis-accuracy should be changed in value.
I would like to increase the penalty instead of removing it.
5 QSO penalty would be better for a BAD QSO and 6 QSO penalty for
not-in-log as the logging accuracy is a major item to measure.

The North Americans get more points per QSO to their own continent than
us in EU.
That should be fixed.

73,
Jukka OH6LI/OH0V/OH4A