[CQ-Contest] 8/26 NS Practice Sprint Submission Problems

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sat Aug 27 01:34:28 EDT 2005

At 05:01 AM 8/26/2005, Jim George wrote:
>Plus, all three are titled "8/19 NS" even
>though all have the 8/26 info correctly in the reports.

The labeling error was the result of my mistakenly entering an abbreviation
for the contest that was the same as the previous week's contest. The
entries have been correctly entered in the database for the 8-26 contest --
it's just the label in the subject line that's incorrect.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)