[CQ-Contest] Another view for 1-pointers

steve.root@culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Thu Dec 1 06:25:58 EST 2005

I doubt KC1XX or L3LR or even NQ4I is going to invest a lot
of time and effort into making sure they work ME in a DX
contest.  In the WPX, the ARRL 10 meter, even the ARRL 160 it
is common to get ignored by the east coast operators who are
focused on making the more valuable European contacts.  Even
the guys in the Caribbean complain about the lack of
attention they get when the band is open to Europe, right?  I
don't see this turning the CQWW into a domestic contest.

73 Steve K0SR