[CQ-Contest] Fixing contests

w0mu w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Dec 1 12:30:11 EST 2005

Actually added in one pointers would increase participation or at least QSO
totals in the USA which has the largest base of Amateurs.

My comments are to make the contest more fun and enjoyable for all.  Being
located in the midwest-west is a big down fall compared to those on the East
coast much closer to a huge multiplier base.

Contests will never be fair.  If you want to get more people involved then
make their contact count!  How knows they might even work a bunch of DX too.

Discussion is what brings change.

Mike W0MU