[CQ-Contest] SO2R - How Good is Good Enough?

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Wed Dec 7 11:33:13 EST 2005

Pete, harmonic should not be more than a usual station in my opinion. My
harmonics are down to less than 59 level on most of the bands and can easily
work a few KHz from them or even on them! Don't hear anything from it at
least 5 KHz from harmonic, usually the border is closer.

I have full sets of excellent W3NQN 200w filters on both radios and 2KW
W3NQN filters on 20m and 40m antennas after amplifier. Those are the most
problematic bands (40 to 20 and to 15; 20 to 10).

I use extra coaxial stubs if needed after amplifier.

73
tonno
es5tv