[CQ-Contest] What to expect from 10 meters???

Jacob W Tennant k8jwt at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 7 12:36:07 EST 2005

Thats OK as Oklahoma from West Virginia for a contest is a bit more of a
drive than what I could do! ! !

Will give it a full steam try from the house this weekend anyway. I am with
a group of guys that do contests locally but I have never done much on
10meters since I got my General over the summer of 2005.

Thanks anyway,
Jacob Tennant - K8JWT