[CQ-Contest] Log checking questions

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Dec 19 09:27:55 EST 2005

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, N7MAL wrote:

> WOW I'm impressed I've been awarded the silliest comment of the year award and been called ""amazingly
> fallacious.""
> It has been pointed out during this thread it would be nice before you
> guys make comments try reading first. 2 of the biggest spotters were
> KT3Y & K1TTT, hardly casual contesters. Those are both big contesters
> and know the rules.

You don't seem to be getting it.  It doesn't matter whether they are
casual contesters or multi-award-winning stations in general; the ultimate
question is DID THEY SEND IN THEIR LOGS?

If they didn't submit logs, then they are casual contesters IN THAT
CONTEST. In that case they can do whatever they want as long as they
follow FCC rules.

OTOH, if they DID send in logs and it can be proven they violated contest
rules, they should be DQ'ed.

Why is this hard to understand?

73, Zack W9SZ