[CQ-Contest] Create RC-5 Rotator Clamps

TOMK5RC@aol.com TOMK5RC at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 20:48:31 EST 2005

For years I have been threatening to have new clamp sets machined to  replace
the horrible pot-metal clamps supplied by Create. The winter has just  begun
and my lop-sided (very eccentric wind load) C39XRN has already broken the
"new and improved" clamps on my RC5B-3.

I am doing a survey to find out how many of you would be interested in
having sets of these clamps for your Create RC5 A or B rotators. I want to
approach the machine shop with some leverage of quantity. Please email me  directly
with how many pair you would likely buy if the price were  reasonable.

Thanks

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Contesting from the Comstock
W7RN -  K7RC