[CQ-Contest] World Records and Verticals

Russell Hill rustyhill at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 10:28:19 EST 2005

Hey Yuri, you know what might be fun?  How about a stack of Yagis on some
reasonable sized band, such as 15, 20, or 40, used in a contest, alongside
an appropriately scaled set of phased verticals in essentially the same
location, operated by multi-ops going at it full bore.  Let 'em go head to
head.  It would be interesting to compare logs afterwards.

Rusty