[CQ-Contest] Re: [RTTY] CW/RTTY QRM Saturday evening

Reid Hill kc5ykx at swbell.net
Fri Jan 7 11:20:42 EST 2005

It is more like who the heck wants to do a contest
with a hangover? Plus to much college football on. Not
to many people are going to buck their New Years
traditions for a contest so the ARRL moved it to the
next weekend so people would play in it. Simple. Lord
knows the XYL would be highly ticked if I decided to
play radio on Jan. 1 instead of doing what we normaly
do.

Reid
KC5YKX