[CQ-Contest] PJ2T Station Available, CQ 160 CW Contest!

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 18:12:10 EST 2005

Due to work requirements, I am going to be unable
to use the Signal Point Station (PJ2T) in the
upcoming CQ 160 CW Contest, January 29-30. This
means that the station can be made available to
another contester.

Geoff W0CG / PJ2DX is at the house, and can serve
as "host" and guide to make this a true opportunity
to fly in, operate, and fly out: a sort of "Bed &
Breakfast" experience in a World-class contest
station.

No need to take any radio equipment. The station is
ready to operate, with KW station positions, effective
inv-L for transmit, and Beverages for USA/JA and Europe
directions.

Two flag receiving antennas and a K9AY array are
available to setup, if you want to do that as well.
Details on request.

If you are interested, contact me by email for more
details.

73,

Jeff Maass  K8ND

CCC Web Site: http://www.pj2t.org