[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Art Searle w2nra at optonline.net
Sun Jul 17 09:19:18 EDT 2005

Hi Sean,

What a great idea, Points for LotW in a contest, and it sure simplifies
contest QSLing.  Some logging programs today have made LotW soooo simple
too.  At the end of a contest I just import my logs to my logging
program which I would do anyway.  The process to upload to LotW requires
4 clicks of my mouse TOTAL (1. click on QSL tab, 2. click on add
requested, 3. click upload to LotW, 4. click OK - that's it - no signing
of file, everything is automatic.) that usually takes less than a minute
for the whole process.  So once you get LotW setup it's really simple.

BTW a week after the IARU Champs contest I have yet to receive an LotW
QSL from any IARU HQ.  Frankly, I think this stinks!

73 Art W2NRA