[CQ-Contest] FT-920 - IC-718

KE5CTY Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 22:08:32 EDT 2005

How long has Kenwood been out of the running for the "preferred rig status"
for contesting?
Was there ever a model that was good for a *real* work out?

TNX,
Bob
KE5CTY (old calls WB5ZQU - WY5L)
http://www.qsl.net/ke5cty/
Code may be dying but the pioneering spirit that put the code there in
the first place is still going strong.