[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Art Searle w2nra at optonline.net
Sun Jul 24 09:42:31 EDT 2005

  Hi Bill,

I don't find it complicated at all and I trust LotW.  I also use eQSL
though I don't know why and I don't trust it.  I've gotten QSLs even
when not in my log.  You have to scrutinize ever QSL.  And I even had
current holder of one of my former callsigns reject a valid QSL on me.

Once you are setup and running with LotW renewing a certificate takes
seconds and you get a response in a day.  There is even software
available that automates the whole uploading of Qs and downloading of
QSLs.  Using LotW could not be simpler than with DXLab's freeware
logging program DXKeeper.  I'm sure other logging programs with be doing
the same.

73 Art W2NRA

Hey wait a minute - Is that Bootstrap Bill Turner?  You scalawag!  (from
Pirates of the Caribbean - Curse of the Black Pearl)  I've seen your
movie 30 or more times.  It's become a cult thing in my household.