[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Art RX9TX rx9tx at qrz.ru
Mon Jul 25 08:27:26 EDT 2005

 Hello Igor,

 Monday, July 25, 2005 Igor Sokolov wrote to KI9A at aol.com:

IS> I agree with Bill fully. LOTW is missing participation from a lot of
IS> users because of the complexity. None of those whom I know here in
IS> UA9 is on LOTW although there are several on eQSL.CC
IS> I have tried LOTW myself and gave up. I think I will wait till LOTW
IS> is more user friendly and then I will be able to upload my 55000 QSO
IS> as well as 30 000 QSO from different DXpeditions.

IS> 73, Igor UA9CDC

You're  not  honest  with us, Igor. Last year you told us that you had
uploaded  all your logs to the LoTW when it was in beta-testing stage,
and  only  reason  you don't use LoTW now is that they require to send
your papers to the ARRL.

--
 73...Art RX9TX        25-Jul-05 12:24 UTC

 "The nice thing about egoists is that they don't talk about other people."    (Lucille S. Harper)