[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Art RX9TX rx9tx at qrz.ru
Wed Jul 27 00:13:46 EDT 2005

 Hello cq-contest,

 Tuesday, July 26, 2005 SGT Korey Chandler wrote to 'N7MAL':

SKC> The  point  of my story is DXCC, from 100 to the honor roll, is a
SKC> religion  to many folks, held in much higher esteem than the Holy
SKC> Grail.

That's right in my case at least :)

SKC> That  is  the  reason  for so much emphasis on getting it
SKC> right.

I think we have the right solution now - change it on the user's end -
logging software must do most of the job for us, then the ops have the
only duty to renew the certs once a year.

--
 73...Art RX9TX        27-Jul-05 04:00 UTC

 "I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it."    [Mae West]