[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Joe Subich, W4TV k4ik at subich.com
Wed Jul 27 10:46:55 EDT 2005

RX9TX writes:

> I think we have the right solution now - change it on the user's end -
> logging software must do most of the job for us, then the ops have the
> only duty to renew the certs once a year.

Some logging programs are already there ... DXLab/DXKeeper is completely

functional (and free).  Swisslog and ACLog also handle LotW easily - I
understand some other loggers automate parts of the process but I don't
know to what extent.

In addition, I have heard discussions about "relaxing" the time limits
on a certificate (perhaps to match the license renewal schedule).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV