[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Wed Jul 27 21:01:54 EDT 2005

At 08:33 AM 7/27/2005, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
>The entire process may be somewhat cumbersome when using the
>example tQSL program but is completely transparent when using
>a good logging program.  However, for someone operating from
>multiple locations (vacation home, mobiles in state QSO parties,
>etc.) it could be a complete nightmare to do an unsigned ADIF
>upload.

Not at all. In my vision of LoTW, one would log in with his callsign and
password. LoTW would already have a list of predefined QTHs for that
callsign (just like it does now) and would ask you to choose the correct
one from a drop-down list. You would not need to run a program at your end,
just a mouse click and you're off and running.

If there is a simpler way, I'd like to hear it.

Bill, W6WRT