[CQ-Contest] AA log submission

Seiichiro MORIKAWA jf1sqc at arrl.net
Thu Jun 30 02:27:29 EDT 2005

Hi Contesters,

Though JARL recommend their own format to submit your AA logs,
of course they ALSO ACCEPT CABRILLO and any types of format.

'aacw at jarl.or.jp' adopts Automatic replying system (ROBOT),
which recognize only JARL format and CABRILLO logs, and analyzes
each of them to send the analysis result in the replying mail.
As the other type logs cannot be analyzed automatically,
they will be processed manually.

Here is the list of received and accepted logs:
  http://www.jarl.com/contest/eloglist/received-aacw.htm

If you can find your CALL in the list, your log has been accepted.
If not, your log may be processed manually, then your reception
number is indicated on the bottom of the list such as
  M2005-06808  2005/06/29 13:25
  M2005-06810  2005/06/29 13:42
Check your reception number in your mail box.
After ending of manual processing within a few days,
the list will be updated and shows like
  N7MAL        2005/06/29 05:29 M2005-06759 (manually accepted)

--
Sei JF1SQC/KH0DQ <jf1sqc at arrl.net>
== http://jf1sqc.cqtest.net ==