[CQ-Contest] Does size matter?

Cqtestk4xs@aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 22:47:09 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/10/05 10:26:58 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
aa4lr at arrl.net writes:
So, isn't one antenna that is just right better than a huge stack of
mediocre antennas?
Nope..........My stacks allow me the flexibility to choose from four
different combinations to adjust to the incoming angle of radiation.  I have been
using stacks on big towers since the mid 80s and can tell you the reason is not
for vanity sake.........they kick butt.

I don't know what results others have had with stacks, but they scream on 40
through 10 for me.  The scores don't lie.

Bill K4XS