[CQ-Contest] New Eu Sprint webpage

I2UIY i2uiy at cqww.com
Sat Mar 19 14:50:59 EST 2005

Hello!

This is to announce that the new Eu Sprint webpage is
now on-line.

The address is: <http://www.eusprint.com>.

The new website has been the work of two (young) English
coders over the last few months, Royce, M0RHI, who wrote
the code, and Pete, M3PHP, who designed the graphics.

For you, it is laid out more friendly and dynamically, allowing
us to bring you new statistics and make the UBNs and results
easier to navigate.

This website will be the official EU Sprint site, and will be updated
with all the contest results as and when they are released.

We hope you enjoy the new look, feel free to let us know what
you think via the contact form!

Red circle on your calendar the two coming Sprint events:
- April 9 = SSB
- April 16 = CW

About Eu Sprint:
- download the FREE software,
- rules in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portugese, Russian, Czech,
German, Polish, Greek, Croatian,
- all past results from 1994,
- download full logs and ubn reports,
- all time records,
- find more information about Log Checking,
- and much more about the Eu Sprint....
You will find everything here: <http://www.eusprint.com>.

73 from the Eu Sprint Gang (G4BUO, I2UIY, OK2FD & 9A6XX)