[CQ-Contest] 14.300

Harry Hodges w6yoo at cox.net
Mon Mar 28 17:32:45 EST 2005

Let's watch the "cheap shots"

Gordo doesn't license anyone - The FCC does.

He runs a radio school training folks to be able to pass the license
examination. So does KB6MT and W5YI and many clubs in one form or another.

After completion of the course work, the students take the appropriate
examination under the supervision of Volunteer Examiners appointed by a
Volunteer Examiner Coordinator. That's what I do under the supervision of
the SANDARC VEC and I could care less who gave our candidates their training
preparatory to taking the exam. And I have been doing this on the last
Saturday of every month since 1987

7e,

Harry/W6YOO
Escondido Site Manager,