[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW 2005 - your pictures, commentary, send them in

Scott R. w4pa at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 10:24:49 EDT 2005

Now is your chance to blow your horn . . .

I am beginning to write the summary article for ARRL DX CW 2005.  If
you have pictures, anecdotes, commentary, etc., that you would like to
have appear as part of the web or QST writeup, please submit it to me
at w4pa at yahoo.com.  I will be submitting the article on June 1 - the
faster you get the material to me, the better chance I have of trying
to fit it in.  Thanks in advance.

Scott W4PA

Dump Internet Explorer today - download the Mozilla Firefox web browser http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/