[CQ-Contest] I have room available at the crown plaza

eromagni@bellsouth.net eromagni at bellsouth.net
Wed May 11 08:58:42 EDT 2005

Hello all,

 As some of you all might know, we had an early delivery of our Son 3 weeks
ago, and I have been advices by my lawyer that it might be a good idea to
skip Dayton this year.. hi hi... (and I was planning to get 2 7800) - I have
a room available at the crown plaza (the place to stay at!!!), if you are
interested send me a note before I post this same note on other reflectors
the room availability (the plaza sells out in 1 day for the hamvention...)

Steve
W4DTA - YV5DTA