[CQ-Contest] Single versus Dual Lever Paddles

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Tue May 17 17:52:30 EDT 2005

You know, it's a funny thing.  I just noticed last weekend that I use an
iambic keyer but half the time I press the paddles separately and half the
time I squeeze both when needing iambic functions.  I once used a bug back
in the days when keyers were not yet really common.

Anyway, my own sending habits struck me as a bit odd when I realized what
I did and I wondered why I do it that way.

73, Zack W9SZ